Product Code: AI200342
Aimpoint® 3X-C with FlipMount 39 mm
The Aimpoint® 3X-C was developed for the civilian end user, and can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint® sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter’s eye.
The 3X-C can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3X-C is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical magnification: 3x
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 6 degrees
- Exit pupil: 6.5 mm
- Eye relief: 56 mm
- Dioptric adjustment: ± 2.0 D
- Length sight only: 103 mm (4”)
- Width: 45 mm (1 3/4”)
- Height sight only: 45 mm (1 3/4”)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 grams (7.8 ounces) including rubber cover
The Aimpoint® FlipMount is a quick attach/detach mount that can be quickly flipped in or out of the optical axis. The FlipMount is designed primarily for use with Aimpoint magnifiers, but can also be used to mount other optical equipment with a 30mm tube. The FlipMount is offered in two different heights to accommodate various sight mounts.
- Total height (art.nr 200250): 38.5 mm (1.5”) - for HK416
- Total height (art.nr 200251): 47.5 mm (1.9”) - for AR15/M4 Carbine
- Length: 40 mm (1.6”)
- Width: 54.5 mm (2.1”)
- Weight (art.nr 200250): 114 grams (4.0 oz)
- Weight (art.nr 200251): 129 grams (4.6 oz)